The latest version of WWE Friday Night SmackDown for December 4, 2020 took place from the WWE Thunderdome at the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida.
Here is a reprint of the most notable highlights for those who missed this chapter:
– The show opened earlier this week with a ten-hour salute in memory of the late Pat Patterson.
– Kayla Proxton interviewed about Roman rule. Kevin Owens intervened in this division and challenged Regin for the DLC match for the Universal Championship, which was later confirmed.
– Natalia defeated Pali by submission.
– Big E (who introduced the new entry music), Daniel Bryan and Ray Mysterio defeated Dolph Ziggler, Sami Jain and Shinsuke Nakamura.
– Sasha called the “Wars of Words” between the banks and Carmella, a split-screen interview advertising division with Michael Cole.
– King Corbin (along with Wesley Blake and Steve Cutler) defeated Murphy in the backball.
– Kevin Owens and “The Blue Collar Proveler” disqualify and defeat Odyssey Jay Uso and Romans Because he was locked in the guillotine suffocation when he was not a legal human being. After the match everyone (including Jay Usho) was hit by a steel chair.
What did you think of tonight’s episode? Tell us your thoughts in the comments section below!