In the psychology studio the SENS described situations where people lose their strength and the actions that fill us with energy.
When we lose strength
- When we say “yes”, but really want to say “no”.
- We “dress” a smile when we really want to cry.
- Instead of asking ourselves why, we encourage ourselves to work a little harder.
- We carry a shame and don’t give the voice what we need.
- We do work we don’t like.
- We deceive ourselves and others.
- We are scared.
- We expect someone to one day change our lives like a magic wand.
- We find ourselves inadequate, unqualified, incompetent, angry at ourselves.
When do we gain strength:
- We communicate with people who support us and trust us.
- We relax and travel.
- Overcome your fears.
- We take care of our body and engage in physical practices.
- We free our body space from unnecessary things.
- We destroy our emotional space.
- We say no because we want to say so.
- We say “yes” because we are willing to do it.
- We begin to do what we have long dreamed of.