There are different types of cookies and similar technologies we use at Mediabart, and they allow us to pursue different purposes.
The site and the mobile app need some to function (you can’t deny them). Others are preferred, but help ease your experience as a reader and support MediaPart. They can be denied or accepted below depending on their intentions.
You can choose between each mode by activating or deactivating the switch button.
Required for operation
Site or application
Subscribers connection, anonymous visitor measurement, sending push notifications, tracking breakdowns, highlighting our services: these tools are essential for monitoring the performance of our services and their proper functioning.
Find out more
Here are the different cookies and similar technologies included in this section:
- Authentication cookies : Subscriber link.
- On the Internet : Measurement of anonymous visitors
- Display of multimedia editorial content Video Cardo DB
- Type : Custom questionnaires to gather readers’ feedback on our digital products.
- Datadoc (website only) : Technical indicators and load balance.
- Clever (website only) : Highlighting contact, services, offers and benefits with subscribers.
- Module (in use only) : Sending push notifications and application messages.
- Firebase Cloud Messaging (in-app only) : Requires push notifications to work on Android.
- Microsoft Application Center (in-app only) : System for updating and monitoring application failures.