Harrison Ford to star in fifth ‘Indiana Jones’ movie, Disney confirms

Harrison Ford to star in fifth 'Indiana Jones' movie, Disney confirms
Disney In a tweet on Friday he said that the film will be produced and released by its production team Lucasfilm July 2022, and “India, Harrison Ford will return to continue the journey of his iconic character.”

An investor from the entertainment company confirmed the news at the presentation, saying the film is currently in “pre-production”.

Speculation arose that a new film was in the works. In February, Ford Ellen told DeGeneres It appeared on his talk show that production of a new Indiana Jones movie will begin this year.

“It’s fun. I’m excited,” he said on the show. “They’re so much fun.”

The last film in the rights was “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull” in 2008, almost 20 years after the third film, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, was released in 1989.

The first film, “Riders of the Lost Ark”, was released in 1981, followed by “Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom” in 1984.

Like India, the 78-year-old Ford starred in a string of well-liked characters on the big screen, including “Solo” in “Star Wars”. But he said his success would not have come without hard work.

“I didn’t win overnight, I spent 15 years ago trying to achieve real, significant success,” Ford told Parade in an interview earlier this year. “I think perseverance can definitely credit me for what I have.”

In a separate interview with CBS, Ford said he feels a sense of “responsibility” any time he returns to an iconic role.

“I am committed to ensuring that our efforts are as ambitious as they were when we started,” he said.

READ  Nomlandland: A Postmodern West, see Lower

CNN’s Sandra Gonzalez contributed to the report.

You May Also Like

Timothea Maldonado

About the Author: Timothea Maldonado

"Coffee practitioner. Lifelong web evangelist. Unapologetic internet enthusiast."

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *